[katzenpost] announcement: try our katzenpost playground release

dawuud dawuud at riseup.net
Fri Sep 21 00:47:59 UTC 2018

Hey I made some breaking changes in a release just now.

If you want to talk to our playground mixnet then you
have to use a new mailproxy binary because we upgraded
our PKI certificate format.

Also I wrote an autoresponder client which you
can send messages to: smartypants at playground

Cheers,
David