[katzenpost] Issues with PANDA

dawuud dawuud at riseup.net
Fri Sep 27 15:59:01 UTC 2019

Dear Tariq, Lasse and the Katzenpost mailing list,

Thanks to our friend Muesli we now have a docker repo:
https://github.com/katzenpost/docker

It uses docker-compose to combine the authority and mix server docker images
together into a mixnet. By running just a few simple commands you can easily
spin up a local katzenpost mixnet on your computer.

I suspect this might be of use to someone besides core developers.

Additionally we've made some improvements to our new "client" library:
https://github.com/katzenpost/client

To learn how to use this library you can look at our docker-based integration
tests here:

https://github.com/katzenpost/client/blob/master/client_docker_test.go

Sincerely,
David Stainton